- To make a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your delivery or in store purchase. Returned merchandise must be in original, unused (and unwashed) condition and accompanied by the original Décor to Your Door Order Confirmation or Packing Slip. We do not refund original shipping charges. Unsolicited online returns will not be accepted.
- Returns after 14 days may be returned for store credit less a 10% restocking fee.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and returns must be received or returned to us no longer than 30 days after initial delivery or in store purchase.
- All of the following Items are final sale: Rugs, Artwork, Bedding, Furniture, Mirrors, Lighting & Styling pieces. Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding our return policy.
- We do not accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Unfortunately we are unable to cancel most of our orders once they have been received by our fulfillment center.
- When you submit an order through our site, an order confirmation is sent to you and our system verifies your payment method. After you place your order, it is immediately sent to our fulfillment center and can no longer be modified. It is our hope that this expedited turnaround works to your advantage, but we do understand that it can make it difficult to cancel or modify your order.
- If we are unable to cancel your order, please feel free to return your order to us for a full refund of the merchandise value, less shipping. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization of your return. If we are able to intercept your order, we will process a cancellation if we receive notice within 24 hours of your purchase.
Shipping & Handling:
- Décor to Your Door orders will include shipping fees that will be added to your order total.
- In stock items will be shipped via USPS, or FedEx with few exceptions.
- Items marked with "Expected to Ship dates" will ship once in stock. Please note that the dates are estimates and are subject to change. We will be sure to notify you if there is an extended backorder date. You will still be charged upon check-out for Pre-Order items.
- Third Party Carrier are now estimating a 21 business day transit from time of pickup.
- Production and shipping lead times vary depending on the product. Please visit individual product description pages to view estimated lead times.
Drop Ship Items:
- Drop ship items are shipped directly from our vendors. These items include:
- Down Pillow Inserts
- All drop ship items are final sale and non-returnable unless defective.
- If your order includes both in stock and drop ship items, you will receive multiple shipments. Please note that drop this items have longer production and shipping lead times.
- Décor to Your Door furniture is shipped through a third party freight carrier.
- When your furniture is ready for delivery, our carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery date. Your furniture will be brought into the room of your choice, so please make sure that the area is clear. Additionally, the freight carrier is not responsible for assembly or trash removal.
White Glove Shipping:
- If a customer rejects the white glove delivery service at the time of delivery, it is the sole responsibility of customer and not Décor to Your Door or the carrier's to make sure the products in the box are and in perfect condition.
- Canada Orders: Customer can check out normally but It is the customers responsibility to pay any & all duties/customs.
- For international orders, please email
- Décor to Your Door will not be held responsible if international orders are lost or stolen.
- Décor to Your Door does not cover instances of theft.
- When tracking numbers say the package has been delivered, we assume it to be true. Unfortunately, in the case of theft, we are not able to cover it. We apologize if theft was what happened and sincerely hope that the package turns up.
- As a friendly reminder, we recommend using Route Shipping Insurance at checkout to protect yourself against any unforeseen damages or loss during transit.
- At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping on orders.
Route Shipping Insurance:
- We highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order for 1% of your total purchase cost by selecting the "Add Route" icon at checkout. This covers any unforeseen damages during transit, including lost and stolen packages. After your purchase, you will receive an email confirming that you elected to protect your shipment. If issues arise with delivery, simply click on the "File Claim" link included in the confirmation email, which automatically populates your order info and files the claim. After a claim is filed, Route will refund or reorder the item within 1-2 business days. Most claims with special circumstances are resolved within 7-10 business days. If you elect not to insure your purchase, Décor to Your Door in not liable for lost, stolen or damaged product. Occasional exceptions are made on a case-by-case business - please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.